1. Jake got a new job. However, his old boss still hasn't paid him. We are giving them a little bit longer and then we are taking them to small claims court because they owe us A LOT of money.
2. Jake and I got tattoos. My tattoo hurt soooo bad, but I love it!! Here is mine:

3.Mother's Day is coming up and I am so excited to give my mom her presents!
4. My brother's birthday is May 7, and his graduation is May 16. The little terd gets 2 presents haha.
5. Springfield car washes are EXPENSIVE! I spent $21 on one today. But the people did everything for me hehe so that is awesome!
6. Tomorrow, I am getting a new drivers license. Yay. With my new last name :)
Things are going surprisingly well! :) Lets hope that things keep up! Jake and I are doing amazingly. Ever since we got married...I just feel like everyday we get stronger and stronger. We have only fought ONCE since we got married March 18th. We used to bicker a lot LOL. At first, I was nervous because some of Jake's family and my dad tried to talk us out of it. Telling us to wait, and even bribing us. And now, I am so grateful that Jake and I did what WE wanted. He even got me flowers for the FIRST time ever the other day:

Well, that is all for now. Hope everyone is having a GREAT first week of May :D
Your brothers graduation is on May 16th!!!!!! That's my birthday!!
ReplyDelete