Thursday, May 27, 2010

My 1st Award!

Hey guys! So, I got my first award thanks to Mrs. Army Wife :)


Receiving this award, I have to share 7 things about myself, the pass it on to some other bloggy friends.

1. I'm a BIG time doodler. If there is a piece of paper and pen in front of me I am usually doodling my name or some weird, inartistic drawing.

2. I hate hate hate cleaning. I will go on a spell where I clean like once a month.

3. My husband is a better cook than I am.

4. I am a HUGE animal lover. If I had the time, money, and space I would take every dog I pass by on my way home instead of doing my baby voice to my husband saying, "Please please please!! Can we stop and look??"

5. I want several more tattoos.

6. Jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops are my everyday attire (with cute hair).

7. I'm not a very good photographer, but I like to take lots of pictures.

Now in receiving this award, I have to pass it on. I need some help at what blogs to follow so please give some suggestions! Anywho, I pass this on to one and only one person

Megan at My Spot


1 comment:

  1. Check your facebook friend's info, sometimes some of your friends have blogs and will post the site in their contact info. :) I hate cleaning too! It seems like a waste of time!!

    ReplyDelete