So, Jake and I have gotten one of four checks. THANK GOODNESS! I really felt like a hobo before we got this check. We went and ate at Cici's because it is a good, cheap buffet. Man oh man did we eat ALOT. That is the only thing we ate allllll day because we were so stuffed. And. I went to a Food 4 Less for the first time in my life and I will definitely go there more often. That is what I love about the Springfield area...um dang I can't think of the WORD haha. The word that mean where it is different, has cool things...it's not like Rogers where most everything is upscale and you feel like you HAVE TO look nice when you go to Wal Mart. hehe.
Anyways, to my title.
When Jake and I are once again financially stable (gosh I hate being an adult sometimes!) we are going to get tattoos. I know some people think they are gross and think I am going to regret when I am older, but I have learned never to regret anything because at one point in my life it has made me happy and that is all that matters, right?
I have three tattoos already. They aren't huge, and are all able to be covered. A star on my wrist, dragonfly on my shoulder blade, and a celtic cross on my neck. I want a tat on my foot, side of my stomach, and that is it for now. But I don't want to get the one on my side until after I have kids because of the stretching. My few ideas for the tat on my foot is the symbol for sisterhood or some kind of anklet that people do, I just don't know what to have on the end of it. lol. I know that I don't seem like the kind of person, but I love tatoos. I don't do it for the art perspective of it. I do it because all of my tattoos stand for something that is passionate to me. And for me that is okay. Well that is all for now. I would upload pictures but the picture wants to take control :( Lol. Well, hope you guys have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment