Monday, May 10, 2010

TruBlood

Jake and I started watching a new HBO series called TruBlood. I don't know if any of you have seen it. But it is about vampires, and is vulgar and corny BUT I love it!! We stayed up all night watching Season 1. Season 2 comes out on DVD June 2 and I am excited :) You know it has to be good if my vampire hating husband enjoys it LOL. Anyway, what I am saying is, if you get the chance to watch it, DO!!

We had a wonderful Mother's Day. Got some exciting news, hung out with my mom, ate chicken enchiladas, and played the wii. I am glad it wasn't completely raining either. But tonight it looks like we are getting a STORM! I don't know how many times I woke up last night because the thunder was SO loud or the lightening lit up my room! :( I don't like that.

Well, tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment