Howdy ya'll!! Long time no talk! I really haven't been on the internet lately. Only a few know the news why. But we will skip that note for now. Jake and I are just not sure what life is going to bring us next. Where do we need to go? And it seems like we are not the only ones who are having this-we will call it a situation- situation at the moment. So here is what we have on our plate...well actually it is the only thing on our plate right now. lol.
Jake comes pretty much from a military family, so why not follow in their foot steps? Well, I wasn't to light on the idea at first. We went to the National Guard yesterday, and well it didn't seem so bad. But, we have very little money saved and just okay credit. We aren't planning on buying a house anytime soon. Therefore, we were kind of thinking, why not just go active? Serve the country that he has been thinking about since he was in high school, move around (not having to worry about buying a house yet), and save up money. This way I can also go to school. I know living the military lifestyle isn't the easiest as I have been in it before. But it is something my husband wants to do in order to support his family and his country. Jake still has time to think about things. The Missouri National Guard is full at the moment (can you believe that!) and so Jake just might end up having to do a job he doesn't prefer. He takes the ASVAP next Wednesday, and I guess we will go from there.
As for me, I have been having this lazy spell which I hope goes away soon! My brother is in Kansas City, MO for MEPS because he just joined the Navy. I am very proud of him for that.
SO!! I just need some kind of ideas, thoughts, or concerns about the National Guard and/or the Army. Have a good day! :)
I left you an award on my blog!!
ReplyDelete