Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Healthy Smealthy

You always hear when you get married, the pounds start packing on. For me, especially. We got married March 18 and found out we were pregnant May 9th-Mother's Day (ironic huh?). For those women who lose their pregnancy weight without doing anything at all, I say
Screw you!!
Because it isn't that easy for me. Or Jacob. He is such a diva! He thinks he is fat. He has put on some weight, but he is by no means fat. So here we are. Both unhappy with ourselves. We tend to eat whatever we want. And when I say whatever, I mean pizza, wings, ice cream, beer, burritos, fries, etc. Sunday, we went grocery shopping. Monday would be the start of healthy eating- yogurt,eggs,fruits, vegetables, turkey etc. It sucks. Really sucks! However, I know that someday it will get easier, and both, Jacob and I, will be able to overcome our sweet/fat tooth...and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I remember when I met Jacob, I was unhappy with my body. Now, looking back and seeing pictures, I looked damn good! What I would do to look like that again...obviously work my ass off!! Right now, I am just starting to exercise 3X a week. I did a workout DVD yesterday. To put this without making me sound ridiculous, I am not in shape for basketball, that is for sure!! If exercising was fun exciting like high school basketball practices, then it would be so much easier to get back into shape. But I am an adult, and life is no longer easy. Here is to health and a hot bod--prayers and motivation would be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment