Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Inbetween Then & Now

It's been so long since I have written. Many events are happening in the Anderson Family Life that I decided to dust the cobwebs off the ole blog. In the mean time- ~We moved out of an apartment and into a house! We are renting but it is nice to have a yard. The bills on the other hand SUCK! ~We welcomed the last newest member of the Anderson clan on August 27. Jaxon has taken well to being a big brother. He loves to tickle and give Aria kisses. However, he also likes to take her bottle and paci. He hasn't exactly grasp the concept that he is no longer the baby, literally. ~This is the longest my husband has seen my hair- might not sound like a big deal, but after my "Ellen DeGeneres" haircut he appreciates me not looking like a lesbian someone who favors the same sex. The one thing Jacob THINKS he has control over is my hairstyle. Given I do ask him what he favors. I usually don't listen though ;) ~I am almost finished with school! I am planning everything out to graduate Summer 2013. At fist I was super excited about school. I completed the last semester with a 4.0. This semester, on the other hand, is sucking the life out of me. It might have something to do with having a toddler into everything, a newborn, and mostly doing my class work while watching my kids. I am trying for a perfect GPA, but just passing this semester would be nothing short of a victory! The biggest event is just being a mommy of two while attending college. I started school a week before Aria arrived, and didn't take any time off. Motivation is the key. In order to finish school in the summer, time off wasn't allowed. With all these changes, I don't think they are going to stop for awhile. Next thing on The List of Changes: A new hair do for this mommy :) Until next time...Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment