Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sooo COLD!

Arkansas broke a record yesterday. 25 INCHES OF SNOW. So ridiculous. We were only expected to get 3-5. That turned into 10 inches. THEN they changed it to 20 inches. And what happened...we got 25 instead!! It is crazy because snow here is usually barely any to make 3 inches.

Of course, Jaxon and I stayed cuddled in the house and Jacob went to work, but got off 2 hours early. We got him a truck on Monday-thank goodness we did because the car was blocked in by snow.

^^Jacob's truck. He is so proud of it. And, I am so thrilled he finally got a good looking, worthy truck that he deserves!
Jaxon is getting so big!! He weighs 9 lbs 10 oz. I like to call him "Chubby Bunny" because of his cheeks but Jacob isn't too fond of the nickname lol.

I can't wait til Spring an go to California to see family there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be amazing! I know everyone there is looking forward to meeting Jaxon. He is getting more of a personality day by day, but it's nice to know that when they get to meet him he will have a lot more personality.

Well, I hope everyone stays safe if the weather is bad and have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment