Wednesday, January 26, 2011

“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”

Well, the last time I was on here, I was almost 15 weeks pregnant. Boy, have I gone a long way!

Jacob and I finally made it to Arkansas where we have been living in the same place since July. He got the first job he interviewed for; that job has now turned into a great career opportunity for him. Thank goodness he loves his job!

My pregnancy went really well! At 36 weeks, I went into false labor. We got sent home from the hospital. BAD experience. I procrastinated taking maternity pictures until I was finally 38 weeks and 6 days! At 4 am the next day (39 weeks) I started having regular contractions. I waited until about 5:30 when I realized
Holy crap, I am actually in labor!
I woke up Jacob to tell him to take me to the hospital, and he seriously asked, "Right now?" HA Then FINALLY at 4:27 pm on December 31, 2010 we welcomed our HANDSOME son, Jaxon Troy Anderson, into the world. WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR.

Now, we are at home. I really enjoy being a stay at mom. It's just crazy how mine and Jacob's life has done a complete 360 ((and not just because we have a child)). we have an apartment that doesn't look like a college dorm, our bills are paid on time, we go out with our other married friends, and we can honestly say we are content with our life.

1 comment:

  1. Kasey! I'm not sure I ever got a chance to tell you congrats! I'm so glad that you and Jake are enjoying life with your new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete