Hello everyone!!
Well, Jake&I have found a place in Arkansas, and I am so excited! Because it is brand new and an EXTREMELY good price :) Now, it is just making sure that we have enough money saved up when we are ready for the move.
Jake had an interview today and they pretty much told him that he got the job so that is AWESOME. We decided that before we move this time that jobs would already be lined up. Right on track.
I think the hardest thing about moving is the packing and the money part. I hate hate hate packing. You guys are going to think that I am horrible but I seriously had my husband do ALL the packing last time. How horrible of person am I?? lol. And how great of a husband he was to actually do that!!
I am 14 weeks and 5 days as of today. The days are going by a lot faster for me as I get farther along. Not everyday am I thinking babies, babies, babies!!! HAHA! Here in a few weeks we get to find out the sex of the baby. Yay. I am SO IMPATIENT! What makes this easier for my husband and I is that our best friends are pregnant as well. They are about a month behind. Now, I have someone to complain about my strechmarks too without me being yelled at! Haha. Oh the sympathy I feel for my husband because of my mood swings :) He is a doll.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend and started off to a good Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment