I'm so sorry!
Life has been so crazy!
We have been up in Indiana for quite some time. My father-in-law had surgery on his kidney because they thought he has cancer. They removed half of his kidney! The doctors told us he would recover fast. Well, he went into acoma for FIVE days. He now is doing well with the help of pain meds. It was a horrible thing having to experience that, but we are all so glad he is still here with us.
My pregnancy is starting to go faster now. When I found out all I could think about 24/7 was babies, babies, babies! Now I am 13 weeks and 3 days and it is going quicker. Here in about 7 weeks we should find out the sex of the kiddo. Hopefully that will go quick as well! My husband and I are sooo excited, yet sooo nervous about being first time parents!
Jake was going into the military, but it has taken too long to get some court papers (which we STILL haven't gotten) and if he goes in now there is a big possibility he will miss the birth. He knows that he would have to sacrifice a lot with the baby and being in the army and it just isn't something he is willing to give up with his first baby.
So, now, the plan is to move back to my home town (which I am crazy excited about). Two of my best friends are also pregnant and I would love to experience that with them. We are headed back to good ole Arkansas and I never thought I would be happy about that BUT I am :)
You know, it is just bizzare how life can change and turn around so quick. But, this has been a decision I am glad we are making. To get settled down with our child, and living in a place like you know that back of your hand. I don't know when I will get to blog again because I know the months ahead of me are going to be BUSY.
I hope and pray everyone has a very special Independence Day, and just remember what those fire works stand for.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
life is funny like that. we just recently did the complete oppostie. my husband got out and now wants back in. the Decision happened in such a blur it was crazy.
ReplyDeletemaybe ive said this buttttttttt...
new follower, i love your blog its very cute :)
www.untilyoucomehome.blogspot.com
I know! I can't stand when things are a blur. I am one of those people who try to stay in control. lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much :)