Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taking A Trip

Jake and I are going to Indiana on Sunday, and it is one of those trips you want to make but not for the actual reason you are going. Jake's step dad has cancer. It started at his kidneys and now has spread to his lungs. He has surgery on Tuesday, but we are going up there a few days early to spend time with time with his mom and dad.
It really hasn't been easy on either one of us, but it's Jake's parent so I have had to be the strong one. Which, if you know Jake is hard to do around him. lol. I'm really not religious, but these last few weeks I have been praying everything turns out good. For all of those who don't mind, it would be amazing if you would keep him in your prayers! :)

On another note...I want a new hairstyle. Imagine that. Sometimes it is hard having naturally curly hair because not all styles will look good when I wear it curly. Right now I have the stacked hair like Victoria Beckham, although I don't pull it off as well as her lol.

So here are a few I kind of like:

Okay, well that is all that I have found for now. When I find some more I will post them :)

1 comment:

  1. i will definitely keep him in my thoughts & prayers...my husband's dad died of lung cancer.

    i like the first cut, btw :)

    i left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete