So, I am not going to be very good at this at first...I guess I will tell you a little about me. Well, I'm Kasey. I live in Missouri with my husband Jake. We got married March 18, 2010, which is totally crazy because that is my best friend's anniversary. And, it totally wasn't planned. See, Jake and I were going to get married April 17, 2010 but everything just fell through. The place, a groomsman got sick. So we decided to have a courthouse wedding, and then have a ceremony during the summer or on our year anniversary. Anyway, we have two dogs. They are my babies :)
Jake and I have been having really bad luck lately though :( His boss hasn't paid him, and since he makes so much money I don't work. So we have had no income for like a month, and it is really starting to hurt us. But, it really has made our relationship stronger. The boss man said since he can't pay them yet no one will work until he can pay. So we have been spending ALOT of time together.
For that reason, I have starting looking for a job haha. But, I am planning on going to beauty school here soon! Totally excited :)
Enough for now. You have the low down on me. Next time, it won't be so boring LOL.
Yep! Your blog looks AWESOME!! haha
ReplyDeleteIt is good to get to know you!! This is a great way to meet Jen's friends! Good luck w your hubby's job situation, that is very stretching. You guys look like a really happy couple! Also, your blog looks FABULOUS ~ I told Jenn she could do this as a job!
ReplyDelete