Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Blog, My Opinions-You Have Been Forewarned!

It's a cruel world out there, and people really showed their hatefulness last night during the elections.
So here it is, the day after. I stayed up late to watch the elections and got 5 hours (maybe) of sleep. I get up at 5 or 6 every morning to do my homework before the kiddos wake up. I am trying to do my homework, but I can't stop thinking about the shit crap I read on Facebook. I kept writing my opinions in my status, but then deleting them to actually never post my beliefs. But, I feel as if I need to get some ideas off my chest.
I believe in many things, first off.
I do believe in God. I am neither a Republican or a Democrat. They both have ideas I agree with and disagree with.
I do believe a man and woman should be married, but I do not oppose those who are homosexual. I think people would change their views if they had a family member or a child or a bestfriend that opened up about being gay because that is how it changed for me. I came to realize that just because I don't agree with it doesn't mean I can't accept it. I asked myself, why would anyone just choose to be gay? To be a minority, to not be accepted by everyone, to be bashed? It may not be my beliefs but I am not God; I do not judge. I accept. I want to be accepted for who I am; therefore, I accept people for who they are even if they are attracted to the same sex. I thank my friends and family members who are gay for being so strong and helping me to accept you. You continue being YOU. There should be less hate in this world.
This is a sensitive subject to me so I apologize in advance for my language and straightforwardness. That being said, I as an American choose my right NOT to vote. I understand that women fought for a long time to be able to vote, but I for the most part was ignorant about this election. I do not want someone who doesn't know the facts to cast a vote when they don't know diddly squat. So stop chewing my ass because I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE. And for those of you who say I can't bitch. I as an American have the RIGHT to Freedom of Speech. So kiss it. If you want me to cast an uneducated vote then by all means feel free to say to YOURSELF that Kasey Anderson is stupid and a dumbass for not voting. There are things that I didn't like about Obama in his first term, and there were things and ideas that Romney had I didn't agree with. I choose to stay out of it.
Wow, I held back a lot more than I thought I would. You should feel thankful!
Pot. Goodness gracious. I am not sure where I stand on this issue. I don't do it, but I don't want to force my ways onto other people. There should be more of a limit on alcohol. It is dangerous, and people are IDIOTS. Medical marijuana, I understand and that is okay. I guess I am fine with it as long as there are strict laws and those strict laws should also include alcohol. By strict, I am not saying, "Lets be Nazis". I truly think if we didn't bash alcohol and weed so much people wouldn't be so intrigued to do it. My parents didn't bash alcohol, they just said that it's okay to do it as long as you are responsible. That is probably why I drink leisurely and not to get SMASHED!! I have responsibilities, and I don't like not feeling "in control". Every once ina blue moon, I like to let loose, but I let loose responsibly. Like not driving. I think it should be the same way with marijuana. It might not cause cancer, but just as alcohol it impairs your thinking and vision. And don't say no it doesn't. I have seen people high, and half of the time I want to punch them in the face for their "slowness".
Anywho.
I held back quite a bit. I don't want to come off as something like some of my friends have. These are MY opinions stated in a MATURE manner. You didn't have to read this. You don't have to agree with this. But, please respect this.
We are the UNITED STATES. It would be nice if we could unite peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment